Monday, July 18, 2005

Another Smelly Day

I don’t know if I have ever mentioned how bad it smells here. There are certain places, times of the day and bad wind gusts here that could make a maggot gag! Of course, one of the places where this happens every days is the exit door of the chow hall. Still hungry? I am not really sure what the smell is all the time. I am guessing it is sewage.
Today was a pretty uneventful day. Which is just the way I like it. I like the laid back days most of the time. It does get methodical sometimes though. It is funny, you get so board on missions when you have to wait for long periods of time. You get so board that you wish that something would happen. Weather it be getting shot at or something get blown up. Just anything! Mainly we deal with traffic and that comes with some action, mostly bad drivers and people not paying attention. We rarely have to use force to do our job, mainly we just show force and that is good enough. I don’t know why we wish for some action to happen. I guess part of us wants to say that we did something over here and have a good story to tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home